Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Daily Poop - Sun., 16JUN13

I fly to Virginia Beach for the NMA reunion one week from today. Yowza, I've got so much to do.

I spent last night and most of today trying to print ^$!%@ pdf files of #$T&! concert band music. Everything went *#^$@!-ing wrong. I only do this once a year, right before the reunion, so I $&##-ing forget how to do it, and it drives me $(%$-ing crazy.

But it's done.Now I get to tape parts together. All the technical advances in music printing have not eliminated Scotch Tape and paper cuts.

Pedal! I knew I forgot something. I'm making a packing list for the reunion, and I always bring a teeny-weeny piano pedal. Oh, it's such a bummer when there's no pedal and somebody wants to play a ballad.

Pedal!

More names going up on the NMA website's list of new members. Hope these newbies will come to Virginia Beach.

No comments: