Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Why, Oh, Why?

The Blu Bar. Again.
Ashely's Bistro  is our lounge, where we gather to jam and socialize. It's traditional, it's wonderful, and it's down a looong hall.

The Blu Bar sits in the lobby. You don't have to wander the hotel to see who's there; you just peek into the lobby.

It's convenient, so the question isn't why we hang out there. The question is:

Why do I keep taking this picture? Every year I take this picture of MUs hanging out in the Blu Bar. Why do I do this? I've got pix of MUs in the Blu Bar dating back to its installation in 2009. NMA members aren't patrons of the Blu Bar; they're plankowners. They shouldn't be buying drinks; they should be getting hashmarks for time in service.

I'm gonna find the first photo from 2009 and post it every year. Save some trouble, and, really, who's gonna know the difference?

 

No comments: