But if you're looking for a meal without driving in traffic, the neighborhood provides alternatives within walking distance. The following restaurants are all about a quarter-mile or less from the hotel.
- T.G.I. Friday's. Food and beer, not necessarily in that order.
- Tabla Bar and Grill. Indian food. Try the paneer tikka masala. If you don't like it: back to T.G.I. Friday's.
- Kobe Japanese Steak House. Any questions?
- Miller''s Ale House. Part of a widespread chain of restaurant/taverns that claim to have the warm ambiance of your bar back home. I hope they're not referring to the Shipwreck Lounge.
- Starbucks. Duh.
- Golden Corral. Duh with chicken.