Friday, June 13, 2008

The Daily Poop - Sat. 14JUN08

Only ten days until the U.S.S. Frank departs for the Navy Musicians Association reunion. (I'll arrive in Memphis a couple days early to start "Live-Blogging the Reunion."

----------------------------------

My super-secret tracking device records the "referring site" of visitors to Navy Lyres. Many of you arrive here from http://www.navymusicians.org/.

But many find Navy Lyres as a result of searching for something or someone at Google, Yahoo or another search engine. In these cases, the super-secret 'ware tells me--cue the "Twilight Zone" theme--what you were searching for that brought you here.

This is a long way of saying, Yo, Cliff McCoy and Jim Lamb--people are searching for you.

---------------------------------

Just got back from the barber. He cut off a more than I expected; quite a bit more, in fact.

I look like a damn sailor.

No comments: