Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I hate even thinking about this

"Navy for Moms," a website that pretty much lives up to its name, has a subgroup called Moms of Navy Musicians at which the mothers of MUs log in to keep each other up to date on the doings of their darling little petty officers.

I am not joking. MUs email their Moms about their latest liberty exploits, and the mothers discuss it online.

I thank the Almighty that this technology didn't exist when I was in the Navy.

- - - - - - - -
Frank's Mom: Hi, MU Mama! Did your David survive Friday night at Rocks and Shoals with Frank?

MU Mama: Yes. Little Davey says our two sailor boys poured Bud down their throats until they were so hammered they puked in their Corfram shoes and got thrown out for sticking IOU's in the stripper's thong.

Frank's Mom: Was it Satana or Jezebel?

MU Mama: Satana, I think, the one with the big you-know-whats.

Frank's Mom: Makes you proud, doesn't it?

No comments: