Friday, June 3, 2016

Fri.3JUN16 - The Daily Poop - Getting Squirrely

I don't like to tempt fate, but... I haven't heard whether He Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken is coming to the reunion. I kind of assume so, since he seems to have made a post-Navy career out of tormenting me.

Making my life a living hell was his collateral duty at Navy Band Newport, and he did his job well. And now, even though our reunions last for but a few days, he manages to pack a year's worth of sea story butchery into those few precious days.
Create your own Animation

But maybe he's not coming. It would be refreshing to enjoy a reunion without worrying that any second now, the air will be polluted by that high-pitched southern draw, that annoying siren that warns that sea stories are about to be ruined.

Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it, so no sense getting squirrely...
 

No comments: