Monday, June 24, 2019

Lucky me; I get another reunion..

This year, we extended our NMA reunion by starting on Tuesday, rather than the usual Wednesday.

This year, we liked the extended reunion.

This year, Frank Mullen gets an extended, extended reunion.

Once again, it's Navy Week in the Illinois/Iowa Quad Cities. Navy Band Great Lakes will be here all week, because this Illinois/Iowa location falls in their area of responsibility.

2015 Navy Week performance by Navy Band Great Lakes.

And I'll be here all week, because I live here. And, because listening to Navy bands fall in my area of enjoyment.

The ceremonial unit from Great Lakes knocked us out on Saturday night. This week will feature performances by the entire concert band, the brass group and the jazz and rock bands.

It'll be like another NMA reunion, only with more crackerjacks and fewer Hawaiian shirts..

No comments: