Wednesday, June 12, 2019

WED, 12JUN19 - The Daily Poop




 

            Time.
            Is.
            Marching.
            On.



In a matter of days, I'll be in Wisconsin with the finest people I know, the Navy Musicians Association family.

Thus, I launch the 12th annual season of the Daily Poop, my annual, pre-reunion pep rally of NMA news, thoughts and slander. The Poop will appear daily until the reunion starts on Tuesday the 18th (or maybe the day before). At that time, we'll switch to round-the-clock reunion coverage: LiveBlog 2019.
-----------------------
Are you coming? When will you arrive? Are you staying home? What's wrong with you? Let me know. I don't feel bad about spreading gossip; I just call it "passing the word."
-----------------------
Bob Grindle just wrote to tell me he'll be at the reunion. Oh, "Boomer," how we've missed you.
-----------------------
Lee Hudson--are you coming this year? I need to decide whether to start drinking again.




1 comment:

David Blakeley said...

Look for me on Sunday!