Friday, June 20, 2014

The Daily Poop - Fri., 20JUN14


I just got an email from Lee Hudson. (Note to self: figure out out to block senders in Windows Live Mail.)

Lee is coming to the reunion. That's the news. Like I was glad to hear it from this two-faced, southern-drawling, snore-inducing seas story-butchering back-stabber. (Anybody got extra hyphens to spare? I'm all out.)

-------------------

In brighter news, today is my last day of work before leaving for Virginia Beach. I'll fly out of Moline, Ill. tomorrow morning and arrive mid-afternoon. If all goes well, that is. Weather looks fine on this end. As always, I'm getting hyper as the reunion approaches

 ------------

I just saw on Facebook that member John Derby is offering to shoot portraits of members with their horns at the reunion. All the more do I hope that Tex Waldron will show; one last photo of The Partner and his Bone will complete my All-time Favorite Photo Gallery.

No comments: