Thursday, June 18, 2015

THURS, 18JUN15: The Daily Poop

Special Narcissism Edition--

I just came back from the beauty parlor. At an NMA reunion, beauty is what I'm after. Haircuts are a dime a dozen, and we'll see plenty of them at the Holiday Inn.

But beauty is a rarer commodity in the MU community, at least in males. So next week you'll have the answer to the question that has for so long been hypothetical: what would a beautiful guy at the reunion look like?

It was my first visit to this salon; I've always been a barbershop traditionalist. But I thought I'd try out the new salon in town. When I arrived for my appointment with Missy, things were backed up, so the job was undertaken by Jessica, the owner.

She's a magician. A sorceress,in fact. What else would you call someone who can alter the future? The reunion is almost a week away and I'm already the best-looking guy there.

Preparing for Basic Course
graduation
----------------------
To descend back to earth only slightly:

Generally, as the reunion approaches I try to get my weight down to MU2 level. I've even shown up at NMA reunions weighing in at MUSN level. This time, I got started late on the annual diet and have only reverted to MU1 weight.

But, combine my MU1 physique with my newly-acquired beauty and, well, if perfection had a name tag, it would say "Mullen.

Preparing for NMA reunion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll get my haircut Saturday so I will be ready for the Fun and Sea Stories. See you Tues!!

Unknown said...

I'll get my haircut Saturday and be ready for the fun and sea stories

See you Tuesday