Tuesday, June 7, 2016

TUES7JUN16 -The Daily Poop - Tidbits

I'm getting caught up. Today I finished two columns for the Rock Island Argus and Moline Dispatch. My weekly deadlines are Mondays, and since I'll be in K.C. for two of them--and since I don't want to spend time in my hotel room opining on Illinois current events while shipmates are having fun--it's better that I get the work done before playtime begins.
----
We're expecting a big turnout next week in Kansas City. This means we're likely to have a good batch of first-timers who haven't got their feet wet.

Is this you? If so, you probably have questions (Is there a dress code? What do I do when I arrive at the hotel? Can I bring a buddy who's not an MU?). You'll find answers to common questions on the NMA website's First-timer's Guide.
----
Attention all members: Got gossip? Let me know. Got questions: check out the First-timer's Guide. Got complaints? Twelve paces forward on a ten-foot gangplank: March!

No comments: