Friday, June 18, 2010

The Daily Poop - Fri, 17JUN10

For those who haven't figured it out, it's all NMA reunion, all the time here at Navy Lyres.

-- A reminder for those who can't attend this year: I'll blog the reunion here at Navy Lyres. During the reunion--Wed, 23JUN through Sat, 26JUN, I'll update mornings, afternoons and evenings. 

-- I'm travelling to San Antonio a few days early. My plane tickets have me leaving Moline, Illinois on Sunday. Unfortunately, the National Weather Service has thunderstorms arriving that same day. We'll see what happens.

-- Weather predictions for our time in San Antonio include daily high temperatures around 95 degrees. Combine those daytime temps with the hot air that that will be flowing during evenings in the lounge,and you'll want to dress accordingly...

No comments: